Commercial vacuum cleaners are a great option thanks to the comfort and versatility they offer. Whether you run a restaurant, hotel, or a motel, a commercial vacuum cleaner can be a life safer.
It is recommendable to choose from the best Commercial Vacuum Cleaner vacuum cleaners as they can fit in a small area and most don’t require being connected to an outdoor ventilation system.
They are specially designed to suck, filter, and circulate the polluted air to make it breathable. Plus they are affordable, easy to install and operate than their ducted counterparts. Industrial vacuum cleaners are stout, powerful, and convenient irrespective of whether you are vacuuming dry or wet surfaces.
Top 5 Best Commercial Vacuum For Carpet: Editor’s Pick
Some of the best commercial-grade vacuum cleaners have quality features. However, picking the right one that suits your needs can be difficult. It is better to pick a cleaner that can function in different types of floors and one that has the attachments to suit these floors.
How To Use Commercial Vacuum Cleaner
Vacuum cleaners happen to be the most convenient tools for cleaning our homes in modern times. Unlike older versions, new technologies have brought about the creation of lightweight and compact vacuum cleaners. The smaller versions are inexpensive and easy to operate.
Check where dirt is deposited in your vacuum older versions comes with a bag, while newer models contain a removable or reusable canister. Change or empty the bag if it is full. Emptying ensures that more dirt is picked up effectively without clogging.
Check the height of your vacuum. Most vacuums have adjustable indicators for carpets of different heights. Ensure it is set to the appropriate height for effective operation. Don’t set it too high or too low.
Remove all the smaller items where you are planning to clean. Even if you don’t want to move furniture, remove the smaller items like coffee tables.
Power on your vacuum and push it forward and backward over your floor or carpet in slow, even strokes. Moving too quickly will not pick up all the dirt. Cover all the areas on your schedule while changing the power output if necessary. Don’t stretch the power cord.
Using the vacuum attachments like the hose with exchangeable ends, clean under the edges of furniture and corners of your room. Most vacuums come with multiple attachments and accessories to perform all sorts of cleaning jobs. It is recommendable to perform this extra bit of cleaning to ensure the normal flow of air doesn’t push dust and other particles into the areas you have already cleaned.
Switch off your vacuum once you are done with cleaning and empty the trash in your dust bin. Avoid emptying in an area where dirt will get back into your house. Keeping it clean makes it durable.
Different Types of Vacuum Cleaners
There are various types of vacuum cleaners that come in different colors, sizes, functionalities, shapes, and sizes. Just know what you want from a vacuum cleaner and the reasons why you want one. This will prevent you from getting one that fails to give the expected outcomes. The main types of vacuum cleaners include:
1.Handheld Vacuum Cleaners
These vacuum cleaners are perfect for those hard-to-reach areas that require cleaning. They are commonly used to vacuum cars and deep areas in your house. From their name, these models require only one hand to operate. Their versatility makes them perfect for removing debris and dirt from tight places. They may not be suitable for general flooring cleaning.
2. Canister Vacuum Cleaners
These upright cleaners feature slender frames and come with canisters that are attached to long wands. They are mostly used to maintain carpeted and bare floors. They are expensive due to their multi-functional designs and advanced technological features.
3. Upright Vacuum Cleaners
These happen to be the most popular and sought-after vacuum cleaners. These models have numerous comforting benefits and offer the most powerful cleaning experience credit to their easy-to-use functions and added features. Most of them are suitable for both carpeted and bare floors.
4. Stick Vacuum Cleaners
Although they are not very powerful, stick vacuum cleaners will get into narrow places and do a wonderful job in area rugs, wooden floors, and light carpeting. They normally come with a slender long stick-like handle which makes them perfect for working in closet space.
5. Robot Vacuum Cleaners
Robot/autonomous vacuum cleaners are increasingly becoming popular given that they don’t require a lot of operator effort. They can freely roam around your home, picking up dust and debris on their way. Apart from saving time, they can go to places where larger vacuums may not reach. Unfortunately, they are quite expensive.
How To Clean Commercial Vacuum Cleaner
Cleaning your vacuum cleaner is highly recommendable if you want its performance to remain at the peak. Loss of suction is mainly caused by blockages. This can make your machine slow and overheat. To counter this, do not reuse a filled bag because it is a part of the filter system. Change it regularly.
If your vacuum cleaner is bagless, always empty the canister after every use. For bagged cleaners, replace the bag when it is one-third full.
If your vacuum cleaner becomes blocked, switch it off and unplug. Undo the hose to find out and remove debris that is stuck further. Soak the tube in soapy warm water if it cannot detach.
Cleaning filters: Check where the filters are located and remove them. Tap them hard on a solid surface to get rid of dust clumps. This should be performed in an area surrounded by a dust cloud.
If the filter is washable, run it under lukewarm water and let it dry for at least 24 hours before reinstalling it back to the machine.
Always check the manufacturer’s instructions because some filters are not washable. They should only be tapped to remove any clumps before they are returned back to the machine.
Below are reviews of 20 best commercial vacuum cleaners that have gained an excellent reputation across the globe.
Best Commercial Vacuum For Carpet:
1. Hoover Commercial Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 12-amp motor picks up dirt and debris, as well as small objects such as staples and paperclips
- Twin-chamber bagless system with HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles greater than 0.3 micrometers, traps dirt in a sealed chamber, and does not require buying or changing vacuum bags
- Power-surge switch gives extra power for picking up dirt in heavily soiled areas
- "Hush" mode for quiet operation. Non-Marking Furniture Guard - Reduce walls and baseboard nicks and scratches
- Cleaning accessories include stretch hose, extension wand, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, and crevice tool for cleaning surfaces and hard-to-reach areas
The quiet and versatile Hoover Commercial C1660-900 Hush Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner combines power and convenience in single complete unit.
Ranking among the best commercial upright vacuum cleaners, you can use Hoover at any hour of the day or night because of its Hush Mode feature.
It quietly picks up 99.97% of dust and dirt from your apartment, plus it is a perfect implement for allergic and asthmatic persons.
This vacuum cleaner has a cleaning path of 15’’, which is comparatively wider than other commercial vacuum cleaners in the market. This indicates that you can pick up more dirt in a single pass, and also comes with non-marking furniture guards if you happen to bump into your antique couch.
- 12-amp motor collects dirt and dust particles including small objects like paperclips or staples.
- Has a twin-chamber with a HEPA filter that captures 99.97% of particles larger than 0.3 micrometers, picks dirt in a sealed chamber, and doesn’t require buying or changing vacuum bags.
- Power-surge switch enables collection of dirt in heavily soiled surfaces.
- Hush mode reduces noise during operation.
- Cleaning attachments include extension ward, dusting brush, stretch hose, upholstery nozzle, and crevice tool for hard-to-reach surfaces.
2. ProTeam Backpack Commercial Backpack Vacuum Cleaner
- Xover Floor Tool - All-in-one tool for low-pile carpets and hard surfaces (not recommended for high pile carpets and delicate wood floors). Voltage: 120V
- LARGE CAPACITY - 10-quart filter provides maximum cleaning ability with 3 times the capacity of a standard upright vac making it perfect for large areas
- IMPROVED AIR QUALITY - Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter to help students and teachers breathe better air; certified Gold by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- QUIET OPERATION - Not only does this backpack vac include accessories needed for classrooms and campuses, at only 66 dBA, this vacuum is one of the quietest in its class. Filtration : ProLevel Filtration w/ Four Levels of Filtration: 1190 square inch...
- Ideal vacuum backpack for high-traffic areas including schools, universities, and college campuses; the extra-long 50-foot power cord allows for more cleaning with less unplugging
ProTeam is one of the best professional vacuum cleaners which are specially designed to work on the most challenging cleaning surfaces.
It comes with the Xover Multi-Surface Telescoping Wand Tool Kit which is a powerful and high filtration unit essential for vacuuming wider footage areas.
This floor cleaning tool is not designed to work on sensitive floors that scratch easily, such as some types of hardwood flooring surfaces. It is ideal for hard surfaces and low-pile carpets.
The backpack utilizes mountaineering technology that makes it easy and comfortable to carry across the hips. This means you can clean more area in less time without excessive operator fatigue.
- Xover Floor Tool suitable for hard surfaces and low-pile carpets (not suitable for delicate surfaces and high-pile carpets.
- Large Capacity of 10-quart filter allows maximum cleaning ability and the standard vac makes it great for extensive surfaces.
- Enhanced air quality credit to its HEPA media filter plus Four Level Advanced Filtration system with an ability to purify the air in crowded areas.
- Quiet operation at only 66 dBA, which reduces interruptions in busy institutions like offices, schools, and apartments.
- Ideal vacuum backpack for crowded areas and an extra-long 50-foot cord that enables more cleaning with minimal unplugging.
- Versatile and lightweight for any cleaning professional.
3. Hoover CH30000 Porta Power Lightweight Commercial Canister Vacuum
- ABOVE FLOOR CLEANING: Use the stretch hose to extend your cleaning reach into tight spaces vacuums cannot reach upright, easily cleaning above-floor and in-between for detailed cleaning
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing only 8 pounds, carry it by hand or over your shoulder, enabling easy maneuverability and helping to minimize downtime.
- BUILT-IN BLOWER: For jobs requiring forced air, built-in blower easy disseminates dust and debris.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Accessory pack with shoulder strap, 2 chrome wands, crevice tool, dusting brush, furniture nozzle, rug/floor nozzle, wall/floor brush, and cord storage strap.
Change your cleaning experience with Hoover CH30000 Porta Power Lightweight Commercial Canister Vacuum cleaner to enjoy the comfort of this reliable tool.
As one of the best lightweight commercial vacuum cleaners, it comes with a long 33’’canister that can be extended over long distances to cover your stairways, down halls, and all the corners.
The lightweight design at only 8.3 lbs ensures comfort and less fatigue for even a 6th-grade kid. In addition, the CH30000 vacuum cleaner comes with a built-in blower that makes it ideal to clean hard-to-reach surfaces like upholsteries and draperies.
CH30000 can be used with either commercial cloth bag or paper dust bag depending on the state of the floor you are cleaning. For instance, you can use a cloth bag when working on areas with sharper objects and a paper bag to clean dusty surfaces.
- Extensive 33’’ SJT cable for vacuuming large areas.
- Compact design lets you clean tight places and detail small areas such as inside your vehicle.
- Hose can stretch to reach extensive areas.
- Motor uses 7.4 Amps.
- Built-in blower enhances the versatility with cleaning and maintaining your apartment.
- Options for a reusable commercial cloth bag or paper bag.
4. Hoover Commercial CH32008 Hush Tone Canister Vacuum
- Clean without disturbing the surrounding environment with Hush Mode, 62 dBA
- Lightweight - only 10.75 lbs
- HEPA filter bag traps 99.97% of dirt, dust, and pollens down to 0.3 microns
- Large capacity - 9.5 quarts
- Extra long 50' cord means less time spent changing outlets
Hoover Commercial CH32008 Hush Tone Canister Vacuum, 9 L is engineered by professionals with experience of more than 100 years.
With Hush Mode, it allows cleaning without disrupting people and the environment around you at only 62 dBL. The filter is made with HEPA Media and comes with a 9L dry quart capacity.
Most commercial vacuum reviews indicate that Hoover Commercial CH32008 Hush Tone Canister Vacuum, 9 L lowers the cost of cleaning because only the extension cord is replaced when damaged.
As one of the best commercial vacuum cleaner with an extra-long 50’’ cord, it can clean large areas with less unplugging. Plus it is lightweight at only 10.75 lbs and the HEPA filter bag traps 99.97% of dirt, pollen, and other particles down to 0.3 micrometers.
- No batteries are required
- Hush Mode allows cleaning without causing disturbances
- Lightweight at only 62 dBA
- Large capacity of 9.5 quart
- An extensive 50’’ cord reduces cleaning time with less unplugging
- HEPA filter bag traps 99.97% of pollen, dust, and dirt down to 0.3 microns
- Reduce cleaning cost by changing the extension cord when it is damaged
5. Vacmaster 4 Gallon Industrial Motor Wet/Dry Floor Vacuum
- 5 HP motor and 4 gallon tank
- On board storage for all accessories
- Secure fit hose. If dust comes out from motor cover then cartridge filter is missing or damaged attach or replace cartridge filter
- Large On/Off dust sealed switch
- 15 foot cord with automatic cord rewind. Amps: 8
Vacmaster 4 Gallon, 5 Peak HP with 2-Stage Industrial Motor Wet/Dry Floor Vacuum, VF408 is a powerful appliance with a strong 2-stage industrial motor making it long-lasting, quieter, and provides better suction.
It is lightweight, portable, and easy to use credit to its high-end features like automatic cord rewind, a large sealed on/off switch, triple filtration, and onboard accessory storage.
The manufacturer states that the unique design makes it one of the top-rated commercial vacuum cleaners in the market. Features include 72 DB quiet operation, 18-Foot cord, secure fit hose, cartridge filter, HEPA filter, and large rear wheel for improved mobility.
It also comes with a dust bag, foam sleeve, 4 gallon polypropylene tank, onboard accessory storage, and double insulated motor. Accessories include dust brush, floor nozzle, 3 extension wands, 2-in 1 utility nozzle, and crevice tool.
- Secure fit hose with a replaceable cartridge filter if damaged
- 15-foot cord with an automatic rewind option
- Onboard storage that accommodates all the accessories
- 4 gallon tank and 5 HP motor
- Sealed on/off switch
- HEPA filter
- No batteries are required
- Weighs 17.2 pounds
6. Shark Navigator DLX Upright Vacuum
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology captures and holds over 99.9% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum
- Swivel Steering - lightweight & maneuverable
- Mega 3X dust cup capacity – 3X capacity of the original Navigator
- Premium pet tools, including pet hair power brush
- 25’ Power Cord. Cleaning path width- 9.25 inch
Shark Navigator DLX Upright Vacuum in Gold/Silver is an ideal and a beautifully designed tool for hard floor and carpet cleaning machine.
It comes with a HEPA Filter and Anti-Allergen Complete Seal that traps 99.9% of allergens, dust, and dirt inside the vacuum. With an extra large capacity that is easy-to-empty, it allows extended cleaning with less emptying and unplugging.
Its Swivel Steering makes it easier to navigate around the furniture in your home.
As one of the best upright commercial vacuum cleaners, it has a Brushroll Shutoff which makes it fit for gentle bare floor and deep carpet cleaning. It weighs 15.2 pounds and comes with a 30-foot long power cord.
- Extra-large capacity with an easy-to-empty dust cup.
- Powerful, lightweight and portable at only 15.2 pounds.
- HEPA filter along with Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology collects 99.9% of dirt, allergen, and other debris.
- Swivel steering that simplifies navigation all over your apartment.
- Brushroll Shutoff allows gentle bare floor and deep carpet cleaning.
- Extensive 30-foot long power cord reduces disruptions and unplugging frequency.
- No batteries are required and it is specifically designed for carpet cleaning.
7. Eureka Lightweight Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Powerful vacuum cleaner: The dynamic motor and brush roll can lift stubborn and heavy debris. Plus, the 12.6” wide nozzle cleans more with a quickness.
- 10 pounds lightweight upright vacuum: The EurekaPowerSpeed is pretty lightweight and easy to maneuver. Designed for whole home clean.
- 5 height adjustment: It works well on carpets, shag rug, hard floors etc. Smooth wheels ensures hardwood floors won’t sustain scratches or gouges.
- 4.1L extra-large capacity: The extra-large dust cup holds more dirt and requires less frequent emptying. Clean more, empty less.
- Multiple accessories included: A quick-release handle connected to the stretch hose for above-floor cleaning. A 7-inch-long crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery tool help clean hard-to-reach areas. Extract dirt, pet hair, freshen up your car,...
Eureka NEU182A Power Speed Lightweight Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner is a great choice with a powerful suction that makes it outstanding. That is if you have been looking for a cleaning experience that will suck less.
The Eureka power speed all floor vacuum cleaner contains attachments that enable giving your house the look it deserves at an affordable price.
It is packed with features such as washable filter, XL dust cup, a wide nozzle, and accessories. This is a great option if you want the best commercial vacuum cleaner that won’t disappoint.
It is suitable for nearly every surface including carpets, hardwood floor clean, ceilings, furniture, lampshades, cars, rugs, and more.
- Dynamic motor plus brush roll that can collect heavy and stubborn debris.
- Lightweight upright at only 10 lbs and easy to maneuver for whole-home cleaning.
- 5 height adjustment that functions well on carpets, hardwood floors, and shag rugs. The wheels are smooth to prevent scratching on hard surface.
- 1L extra-large capacity and a dust cup to hold more dirt and less frequent emptying
- Multiple accessories including a 7-inch long crevice tool, upholstery tool, dusting brush, and a quick-release handle connected to the stretch hose.
- Suitable for wide-range in extracting dirt, pet hair, and freshen up your curtains, car, door frames, and ceilings.
8. Hoover Commercial Lightweight Backpack Vacuum
- Lightweight design weighs less than 10 pounds allows for superior mobility
- Chiropractor designed harness reduces user strain
- Quiet Operation- clean without disrupting the environment around you
- Extra long, 48 foot 3-wire quick change power cord- switch outlets less often between cleans
- Includes an accessory pack with 6" crevice tool, 11" turbo floor tool, 2" dusting brush and 4" upholstery tool
Do you want a powerful back-pack that is convenient and lightweight? Hoover Commercial Lightweight Backpack Vacuum, C2401 is a chiropractor-designed cleaning appliance that reduces strain and improves performance.
It gives 66 dB quiet operations without disturbing the environment and people around you. Its 48 feet 3-wire quick change cord ensures you can work on an extensive area with minimal disruptions.
At only 9.2 pounds, this lightweight vacuum cleaner is easy to maneuver from one room to another without much strain. Plus, it comes with a cleaning accessory pack that is easy to assemble for detailed cleaning. Its Cartridge Hypercone Filter is made with HEPA Media which allows consistent air flow and enhanced suction.
- Positive lock hose to ensure safety during use.
- 48 feet 3-wire quick-change cord to reduce interruptions.
- Chiropractor design reduces strain and increased vacuum portability.
- Accessory pack with 11’’ turbo floor tool, 6’’ crevice tool, 4’’ upholstery tool, and 2’’ dusting brush. Accessories are easily accessible and easy to assemble for detailed cleaning.
- Lightweight design weighing only 9.2 pounds for superior mobility.
- Quiet operation allows cleaning without causing disturbances.
- Cartridge filter allows consistent air flow without suction loss.
9. Sanitaire SC3683B Commercial Canister Vacuum
- Lightweight HEPA-ready commercial canister vacuum is great for bare floors and hard surfaces
- Comes with a carpet cleaning attachment for low-pile carpet and area rugs
- For use on deeper pile carpets
- Includes two plastic wands to reach difficult cleaning locations, deluxe dusting brush crevice tool
- 2 year warranty
The manufacturer of states that Sanitaire SC3683B Commercial Canister Vacuum, Red comes with a proven canister that is powerful, compact, and lightweight weighing only 10 pounds.
Attachments include a 2-piece plastic wand that allows access to difficult cleaning locations. It is specially made to be used for carpet and bare floor cleaning. The HEPA filtration makes it perfect for cleaning above-the-floor and low-pile carpeting.
There is also a multi-use canister for all your multi-cleaning operations. Unlike other top-rated commercial vacuum cleaners, Sanitaire is unique in that the crevice tool is located inside the handle. The power cord is not retractable and runs warm after a few minutes.
- Packed with a carpet cleaning attachment for area rugs and low-pile carpet.
- Lightweight at 10 pounds with HEPA-ready commercial canister vacuum for hard surfaces and bare floors.
- Suitable for deeper pile carpets.
- Comes with two plastic wands to reach difficult cleaning surfaces and deluxe brush crevice tool.
- Warranty: 2 years.
- Included instructions guide.
- Doesn’t require batteries.
10. Windsor Sensor S12 Commercial Vacuum
- Ergonomic light-weight (1.5 lbs) handle will increase operator comfort and productivity.
- Hospital-grade S-class filtration can trap 99.6 percent at 0.3 microns for greatly improved indoor air quality.
- Versatile on-board tools and extension wand make Sensor S-12 ideal for detail cleaning.
- Sensor S-12 protects itself against damage whenever bag is full or clogged.
- Brush roller indicator light alerts operator when brush height is set incorrectly.
According to the manufacturer, the Windsor Sensor S12 Commercial Vacuum cleaner has revolutionized floor care in hotels all over the world. This cleaner meets and exceeds the requirements of hospitality staff everywhere.
Being among the best industrial vacuum cleaners, it combines durability, versatility, filtration, performance, and value in a single package. It has some specifications that make it unique from other best professional vacuum cleaners.
The housing comprises heavy-duty, high-impact ABS plastic. The Brush Drive has a non-slip geared belt with an enclosed electronic safety clutch and brush control. The dust bag is 3-layered with a capacity of 5.3L. The wheels are rubberized and 2.5’’ in diameter.
- Lightweight handle (1.5 lbs) to enhance operator comfort and performance.
- Hospital-grade S-class filtration can pick up 99.6% of dust and debris at 03 microns for improved indoor air quality.
- Versatile onboard accessories and extension wand for detail cleaning.
- Ability to protect itself from damage whenever the bag is clogged or full.
- Brush roller indicator light to alert the operator when the brushes are not properly set.
- Automatically adjusts to operating in nearly all types of floors.
- Assembly is incredibly easy.
- Comes with manual instructions.
11. Oreck Commercial XL Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Easy to use at 9 pounds for transportation from room to room and up stairways
- POWERFUL SUCTION: High-speed, balanced, double helix brushes that spins at a maximum of 6500 RPMs
- MULTI-FLOOR CLEANING: Scatterguard squeegee allows scatter-free cleaning on all surfaces—including carpet, wood, laminate and tile—without manual changes to heights or settings
- LOW PROFILE DESIGN: Lies virtually flat to tackle hard-to-reach places and takes up less space during storage
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE: Helping Hand Handle eliminates squeezing of the hand and bending/twisting of the wrist
Oreck Commercial XL Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner, XL2100RHS is the ideal appliance that will transform your commercial cleaning experience from hard floors to carpets.
It comes with easy-to-use fingertips controls making it convenient to work on furniture, under desks, clothe racks, baseboards, and cabinets.
At only 8 pounds, you can carry or push everywhere. It covers a wide area of 12’’ which makes cleaning quick and easy. Apart from being suitable for all surfaces including tile, wood, and carpet, you can’t manually adjust its height.
It has a 630 cubic inch ‘top fill’ bag and an exclusive Micro sweep feature that allows the operator to switch from bare floors to carpets without making any adjustments.
- Finger-tip controlled off/on a switch located in handgrip for convenience.
- Top-fill design to prevent loss of suction and keep power at maximum even when the bag if full.
- Upright cleaner with 12-inch wide cleaning path for easier cleaning and takes up less space.
- Automatic floor adjustment allows the operator to shift from carpets to hard surfaces without manual adjustments.
- High-speed, and powerful, brushes revolving at 6,500 RPM to send dirt, pollen, and dust particles inside the vacuum.
- Weighs only 8.2 pounds and occupies little space for storage convenience.
12. Sanitaire Commercial Vacuum Cleaner
- Sanitaire Commercial Vacuum 7.0 Amp
Sanitaire Commercial Vacuum Cleaner is fitted with a 7 Amp motor and 145 Cfm with 6 position carpet height adjustment screw. It comes with a metal hood and the cord is 50 feet long with a 3-prong plug.
This vacuum cleaner is designed to be used with Sanitaire/Eureka reusable bags whose contents are emptied and then put back on. Other features include chrome steel handle, brush roller, and a 3-inch rounded belt that can be replaced if damaged. It has a vacuum width of 12 inches, which means a wider cleaning path. Although it is one of the best industrial vacuum cleaners, it is also ideal for carpet and hard surfaces at home.
- Plastic wheel for cleaning gentle surfaces without scratching.
- Lightweight at only 19.9 pounds.
- 50-foot power cord for extended cleaning without unplugging.
- The motor uses only 7 Amps.
- Can be used with Sanitaire/Eureka F&G disposable bags.
- Suction not too strong which means it can be used on carpets.
- Positive user reviews and comments indicate it is a great vacuum cleaner.
13. Oreck Swivel Axis Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Do you want the solution to keep your home fresh and clean? Oreck Swivel Axis Upright Vacuum Cleaner is one of the best upright commercial vacuum cleaners with assortment that include handhelds, canisters, and uprights.
It is lightweight, easy to maneuver, and comes with fingertip control. You can customize your vacuuming by simply adjusting the brushroll speed. It is equipped with high speed and low speed for carpets and bare floors respectively.
This vacuum cleaner uses HEPA inner bag and an AirClean filter to pick up 99.97% of dirt, pollen, dust, allergens, and particles at 0.3 micron from the air. It is easy to operate and features a 30-foot power cord to access expansive areas.
- An extra carrying handle on the back makes it easier to carry upstairs.
- Easy to carry at only 10 pounds.
- Extensive cleaning path of up to 13 inches.
- Dual speed can be customized depending on the surface you are cleaning.
- Swivel steering with a 360-degree Glide Technology to easily navigate throughout your entire home.
- Uses HEPA filtration and has an inner bag combined with an AirClean filter.
- A long 30-foot power cord that allows the cleaning of multiple rooms without unplugging.
14. Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional Upright
No products found.
Whether you are using it in an extensive area, the cleaning power is never lost. Its HEPA filtration system along with Sharks Anti Allergen Complete Seal Technology will pick 99.9% of dirt, debris, and dust particles from your home.
It’s lightweight for cleaning hard-to-reach areas and comes with an extra large capacity dust cup. Another unique feature is its powerful suction which collects all the debris you can see and removes embedded dirt that it’s hard to eliminate. It is suitable for all types of floors, including carpets, bare floors, and rugs.
- Powerful, lightweight, versatile, and portable at 13.7 pounds.
- Accessories include pet power brush, dusting brush, and 8-inch crevice tool.
- Multi-level filtration with multiple filters to eliminate dust and allergen from your home.
- 2-in-1 vacuum: Lift-Away canister vacuum for portability and Upright vacuum.
- Brushroll shutoff ideal for bare floor and deep carpet cleaning.
15. Dirt Devil 360° Reach Power Max Bagless Stick Vacuum
- Includes 9 TOOLS
- 4-in-1 Stick Vac - Go from floors to ceilings to couches in seconds.
- 10-inch powered carpet nozzle for high traffic areas
Dirt Devil is unique in that it is both strong and versatile. It has a compact, handheld design that makes it easy to use for 360-degree cleaning in your home. Transform your cleaning experience and eliminate those pet hairs that gather in corners or the ugly stuff hanging on your ceiling fan blades with this amazing powerhouse.
The vac+ dust tool in combination with Swipes washable microfiber pads makes it the ideal equipment for 2-in-1 cleaning. Plus, it is a perfect option for both specialized cleaning and off-day touch-ups that a larger vacuum can’t handle effectively. It is suitable for ceiling, floor, and upholstery.
- 33-1/2 Extension Wand stretches from the floor to the roof and picks every dirt.
- Attachments include swipes washable Microfiber pad, a pivoting extension, a 6-stair, and upholstery tool, storage bag, a reusable filter, and a shoulder strap.
- Bottom empty dirt cup with Max Fill Technology which prevents hair and dirt from getting stuck in the cup.
- 4-in-1 stick vac for flexible navigation when cleaning.
- Cyclonic filtration to ensure powerful suction throughout.
16. Shop-Vac 4041200 Ash Vacuum Cleaner
- For cold ash pick up, specially designed for fireplaces, Wood/pellet stoves, Coal stoves, charcoal grills & more
- Durable vinyl covered flexible lock-on steel hose with metal intake nozzle
- GOT DIRT? Shop-Vac's full line of products includes cordless, rechargeable wet dry vacuums, automotive vacuum systems, air movers, attachments & more. Whatever the job, Shop-Vac has you covered!
- AN AMERICAN ORIGINAL: Shop-Vac offers the most complete line of vacuum cleaners, bags, filters, attachments, kits, & other cleaning tools available for home, industrial, & commercial applications.
- TOUGH & DEPENDABLE: Shop-Vac Corporation is the recognized world leader in wet/dry vacuum cleaners. Since 1965, we have made innovative, high quality vacuum cleaners, filters, bags, & other accessories.
Cleaning your fireplace or barbecue stove can be challenging but Shop-Vac 4041200 Ash Vacuum Cleaner – Corded will perfectly have the job done without making any mess.
This cleaner is specially designed to remove even the cold ash. This means it is a perfect tool to give your kitchen an extra look that it deserves and do away with dirt on all corners and surfaces.
It comes with a thermal protective tool for operator safety and a durable vinyl covered flexible lock-on steel hose metal intake nozzle. It also has a 3-ply metallic screen filter and an Aluminum deflector.
It features an efficient HEPA cartridge filter that resists clogging and stops the ultra-fine dust and ash particles. It has a 2-stage filtration system that ensures dust is not discharged from the exhaust. Other accessories include a metal nozzle, metal crevice tool, and 4-ich 1-1/2-inch wire hose.
- Stainless steel.
- Suitable for cold ash elimination, suitable for fireplaces, cold stoves, charcoal grills, and wood/pellet stoves.
- Weighs only 13 pounds for portability and versatility.
- Made in China.
- Has a thermal protective tool for operator safety.
- HEPA filter with a 2-stage filtration system.
17. Shark Navigator DLX Bagless Upright Vacuum
- Anti-Allergen complete seal technology captures and holds over 99.9Percent of dust and allergens inside the vacuum
Are you looking for the best commercial upright vacuum cleaner that is easy to maneuver throughout your entire apartment? Shark Navigator DLX Bagless Upright Vacuum – NV71BL smoothly rides with rubber wheels for effortless navigation around furniture.
It comes with a swivel steering that makes moving from one room to the next a thrilling experience. Apart from being a budget-friendly choice, it has built-in features that make it suitable for most flooring including carpets and hard surfaces.
With a powerful suction, it traps dust, dirt, and debris without losing power to ensure that even the last room is as clean as the first. Its 25-foot power cord allows you to clean multiple rooms without changing outlets.
It deploys a technology that captures and drives 99.9% of dirt, allergens, and dust particles into the vacuum. At only 20 pounds along with rubber wheels, moving on stairways is a breeze.
- Weighs only 20 pounds.
- Powerful suction with HEPA filtration.
- Deploys anti-allergen complete seal technology for optimal cleaning.
- Smoothly glides with rubber wheels for easy maneuverability.
- A large duster can that can hold more to allow unlimited cleaning.
- 20-foot long power cord lets you clean multiple rooms from a single outlet.
18. Black+Decker Dust buster Cordless Vacuum
- Lithium Ion for long battery life and outstanding performance; Always ready holds a charge for upto 18 months. Long life, Lightweight, and no memory effect.Suction Power 15.2 AW; Dustbowl Capacity: 20.6 ounces
- NOTE: The instruction manual does reference mounting brackets and screws, but it is for a different base that is not included with this model (applicable model is referenced in the manual). The instructions include information on both bases.
- Smart Charge Technology uses upto 50 percent less energy,air Watts: 15.2 Watts, Voltage: 16V MAX
- Cyclonic action helps to keep the filter clean and power strong, translucent bagless dirt bowl easy to see dirt and empty
- Rotating slim nozzle for a variety of applications, removable, washable bowl and filters for thorough cleaning
Black+Decker Dust buster Cordless Vacuum ranks among the best commercial vacuum cleaner for quick pick up of dirt and dust in your home. It deploys lithium technology, fade-free power and strong suction. The translucent bag allows the dirt to be easily seen to determine when it should be emptied.
It comes with a long-lasting battery that can remain charged for 18 months. It is also lightweight enough which means you can comfortably perform numerous pickup tasks with less fatigue. Through the Smart Charge Technology, the battery is always protected because the charging system automatically shuts off when it is fully charged.
This hand vac is designed to give users the experience they need in a cleaner. It features great suction and power for use on everything including ceramic tiles, carpets, and furniture. Other accessories include a crevice tool, brush, washable filter, and CHV1410L hand vacuum.
- Long life lithium-ion battery for outstanding performance.
- Lightweight, powerful suction, and a dustbowl capacity of 20.6 oz.
- Cyclonic action to keep the filter clean and powerful, translucent bagless dirt bowl.
- Smart Charge Technology to save energy.
- Removable rotation slim nozzle.
- Washable filters and bowls for detailed cleaning.
19. Shark Upright & Canister Upright Vacuum
- Dust cup capacity - 0.64 quarts. Rechargeable cordless convenience
- Powerful and lightweight at only 7.5-pounds
- 2-speed brush roll, optimized for carpet and bare floors.Wattage: 125
- Powerful LED headlights on nozzle
- XL-capacity, easy to empty dust cup
Cordless stick vacuum cleaners are ideal for quick pick-ups and stairway cleaning without worrying too much about tripping over or breaking the power cord. Shark Rotator Freestyle Stick Cordless Vacuum comes with an extra-large, easy-to-empty, and washable filter.
Shark Rotator Freestyle Stick Cordless Vacuum is ideal for hard floor, carpet, and pet hair pick up. It comes with an extra-large dust cup and 2-speed bush roll making it convenient and optimized for bare floors or carpets. Other features that make this hand tool outstanding include portability and versatility.
At only 7.5 pounds, this powerful tool with powerful LED headlights will let you reach the furthest corners in your home for thorough cleaning. Plus, it is also designed to maneuver into and out of tight places.
It is rechargeable and cordless providing premium dust and pet hair pick up throughout the home.
- Powerful suction for thorough cleaning on both carpets and hard floors.
- It is lightweight for portability.
- Cordless, rechargeable, and convenient.
- Powerful LED headlights.
- XL-capacity and easy-to-empty dust cup.
- Extended cleaning with minimal interruption.
- 2-speed bushroll optimized for hard floor and carpet cleaning.
20. Eureka Floor Rover Versatile Upright Vacuum
- Redefined Swivel Steering for easiest maneuverability
- Easy Glide Big Wheel technology that easily glides over all floor surfaces
- Multi-Stage Cycle System never loses suction
- Easy empty dust cup and HEPA Filter
- Pet Turbo Brush and Flexible Telescopic Crevice Tool
The Eureka Floor Rover is an excellent upright vacuum cleaner for pet hair that doesn’t use a bag. It is thus a superb tool for nearly every household. The manufacturer states that this is the most powerful vacuum that they have ever made.
Although it is extremely powerful with a strong suction, it is very quiet in operation. It comes with a swivel wheel that allows operator to easily maneuver around challenging furniture and sharp corners. Credit to its powerful motor and strong suction, it is a great choice for homeowners who want to get rid of pet hair, dust, dirt, and debris from their floors.
In addition, it easy to clean the vacuum after use by simply emptying the dust cup in the trash by pushing a single button. It comes with HEPA filters and the cyclone system separates small and large particles to offer a continuous powerful suction. Other features include a flexible crevice tool, 2-in-1 upholstery tool, and a pet tool.
- Pet turbo brush to remove pet hair and dander from bedding, floors, and upholstery.
- Easy to clean dust cup with a capacity of 1.6L and HEPA filter.
- Redefined Swivel Steering for enhanced navigation.
- Multi-Stage Cycle System for powerful suction.
- Flexible Telescopic Crevice Tool.
Buying Guide: Things To Consider When Select Commercial Vacuum Cleaner
If your vacuum cleaner is worn out or you are considering buying a new one, there are important things you should have in mind. Picking the right tool from an online outlet can be challenging than you previously thought.
The good news is that we have checked numerous commercial vacuum reviews and identified everything you should know before placing an order.
Your Flooring Types
Your flooring types are probably the most obvious considerations required. Is it carpet, hard floor, or a combination of both? In general, an upright vacuum cleaner suits homes with carpeting in large areas.
On the other hand, a canister style vacuum is a good option if you love tile or hardwood flooring. Let style preferences be your guide if you have a combination of carpeting and hard floors.
Is Anyone in your Home Allergic?
This is an important question to consider because your house hosts more pollutants than some outdoor setups. This is especially critical if someone in your household has asthma or allergies.
A vacuum cleaner with HEPA filtration can greatly enhance your indoor air quality. It can trap dust or dirt particles down to 0.3 microns. Ensure that your cleaner of choice comes in a completely sealed system to prevent leakages.
How Frequently to Vacuum
The ease of accessing or storing your vacuum cleaner can greatly influence the frequency of your cleaning schedule. Consider a robotic cleaner that can be scheduled to clean at any time if dirt or dust quickly accumulates in your house.
If debris in your home tends to accumulate in specific corners or areas, you can opt for a stick vacuum. Alternatively, look for compact canisters with parking features and can be accessed at any time when needed.
The Size of Your Home
If you own a big home, there are plenty of maneuverable, lightweight cordless vacuums with powerful suction to carry up and down the stairways. They have long run times and can handle multiple tasks in different floor types.
You can also go for any lightweight type of vacuum cleaners that will not make moving from one floor to the next an uphill task. If you have more than one flooring on each level, it’s a good idea to go for more than one vacuum.
Additional Surfaces to be Cleaned
If you will be cleaning dirt and dust from curtains, furniture, baseboards, and moldings, you require a vacuum with additional accessories. Most cleaners come with a combination of additional features like an upholstery tool, floor nozzles, and specialized accessories for customized cleaning.
Pet owners with a lot of floors may require vacuums with mini-motorized tools. Some vacuums offer extension wands and specialized tools which you can buy if you require them.
The Noise You Can Endure
Vacuum cleaners generate a certain amount of expected noise when in operation. Typically, the size of the machine determines the noise it produces. For your home or office where quieter sound level is essential, go for vacuums with insulated motor housings and low-noise motors. We have covered a number of quieter vacuums for quieter operations. Examine all the specific features before buying.
Maintenance depends on how frequently the vacuum gets used. Bagless vacuums don’t require replacement of bags but dust bins are still required for periodical emptying and washing, particularly if you have allergy suffers in your household. Vacuum with HEPA filters requires the filters to be replaced if the need arises. Unless specified as washable, other types of filters also require periodic replacement.
After putting all the above points into consideration, you will be in a position to pick the best type of vacuum(s) you want in your home. You can contact the manufacturer if you have questions or need help before buying just what you need.
Frequently Asked Questions About Commercial Vacuum Cleaner
Q.1- What are the Benefits of Vacuum Cleaner?
Vacuum cleaners have many benefits than cleaning your house manually. Benefits include:
- Saves energy and time.
- Easy to use by simply plugging into a socket and running it over the area you want to clean.
- Removes dust, pollen, dirt, and allergen from breathing air.
- Effective for removing pet hair.
- Comes with added features and accessories.
- It is a low cost and yet effective tool.
- Can clean your home even when you are not around.
Q.2- Why is the Vacuum Cleaner so Important?
Vacuum cleaner is an important appliance that should not miss in your household. It is an incredible tool that eliminates dust, pet hair, and dirt from your home or office within a short time. Another great importance of a vacuum cleaner is that it protects the health of your family by cleaning and sanitizing your home. According to most commercial vacuum reviews, a good cleaner should be able to remove allergens from your house, especially if you have asthma or allergy sufferer.
Q.3- What is the Function of Vacuum Cleaner?
Apart from cleaning your house, vacuum cleaner has several other functions which include:
- Helps to find tiny lost items such as earrings, pins, paperclips, coins, and more.
- Vacuum as a toy duster or ceiling fan to remove dirt on photo frames, toys, books, shoe racks, lampshades, and more.
- Acts as a pet massager and remove excess fur.
- Ironing the carpet by removing wrinkling that occurs when arranging the furniture.
- Act as an air pump or inflator for your mattress.
- Deodorize your home by placing a cotton wool with a great smelling essential oil and placing the bag in vacuum.
- Cleaning the dryer vent.
- Train your children how to clean your home.
- Cleaning the bathroom.
Q.4- How many types of vacuum cleaners are there?
There are various types of vacuum cleaners based on their mode of operation and included features. The main ones are five which include:
Q.5- Which type of vacuum cleaner is best?
The best type of vacuum cleaner is determined by your specific needs, including the flooring type, the size of your home, your target pollutants, the maintenance requirements, and the noise you can tolerate.
The reason why we recommend choosing from the best commercial vacuum cleaners is that they can fit in a limited area and there is no need for an outlet connection or ventilation outlet.
We recommend you to explore the above best commercial vacuum cleaners in order to find out the best worth your investment. Also check out the best price and pick the one that comes with a good value for your money.
We all know why it is important to have a vacuum cleaner in your household. Dust, dirt, debris, and other particulate matter can put the health of your family at risk. The good news is that a vacuum cleaner can prevent some of these problems.
While choosing the best vacuum cleaner can be challenging, getting to know their special features and specifications can save you time and energy. We covered the top-rated options where you will get real value for your money.
We have also illustrated how to take good care of your vacuum cleaner so that you can reap maximum benefits from the one(s) that suits your needs.