BMO HARRIS BRADLEY CENTER
414. 227. 0822
414. 475. 8410
Special event announcement:
MPS Presents The City Review
Student athletes from seven Milwaukee Public Schools boys and girls high school basketball teams will compete on the same court used by professional and college players as MPS presents The City Review at the BMO Harris Bradley Center.
Date: Thursday, January 11th, 2018
Tickets now on sale
Ticket prices (plus applicable fees):
• $8 for advance adult ticket
• $6 for advance student ticket
• $10 for ticket purchased on game day
MPS HIGH SCHOOLS TO TIP OFF IN “THE CITY REVIEW” AT THE BMO HARRIS BRADLEY CENTER
ON THURSDAY, JANUARY 11th
(MILWAUKEE – December 15, 2017) - Student athletes from seven Milwaukee Public Schools boys and girls high school basketball teams will compete on the same court used by professional and college players as MPS presents The City Review. The event, now in its fourth year, comes as the district continues to increase athletic opportunities for students.
Join us at the BMO Harris Bradley Center and take in the sights and sounds of this high-level competition.
• Teams: South Division High School vs. Barack Obama School of Career & Technical Education (Boys)
• Start time: 3:00p.m.
• Teams: Harold S. Vincent High School vs. Rufus King International High School (Girls)
• Start time: 4:30p.m.
• Teams: Harold S. Vincent High School vs. Washington High School (Boys)
• Start time: 6:30p.m.
• Teams: Alexander Hamilton High School vs. Riverside University High School (Boys)
• Start time: 8:00p.m.
Advance tickets are $8 for adults and $6 for students, plus applicable fees, and can be purchased at the BMO Harris Bradley Center Ticket Office, Ticketmaster.com, or by phone at 800-745-3000. Tickets may also be purchased at the Milwaukee Public Schools Athletics Office, 5225 W. Vliet St. Room 163 (open weekdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.), or at participating schools.
For any media inquiries about The City Review, contact Viviana Buzo at (414) 475-8499 or at [email protected].
About the BMO Harris Bradley Center
The BMO Harris Bradley Center, in Milwaukee, Wis., was built through the generosity of the late Jane Bradley Pettit in memory of her father, Harry Lynde Bradley, co-founder and chairman of the Allen-Bradley Company (now Rockwell Automation). The Center is the only major, public assembly facility in North America with construction underwritten through the philanthropy of a single family. Opened in 1988, the BMO Harris Bradley Center is home to the NBA Milwaukee Bucks and the Marquette Golden Eagles NCAA men’s basketball team. It hosts an estimated 1.5 million people each year and continues to be the No. 1 entertainment destination in Downtown Milwaukee. The Center – celebrating its 30th and final season – will close its doors for good in summer 2018 when the new Milwaukee Bucks arena opens.
TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE:
• ONLINE at Ticketmaster.com
• PHONE through Ticketmaster by calling 1 (800) 745-3000
• IN-PERSON at the BMO Harris Bradley Center Ticket Office at the corner of 4th St. & Highland Ave., Milwaukee Public Schools Athletics Office, 5225 W. Vliet St. Room 163 (open weekdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.), or at participating schools.